- Established in 2009 as a privately held corporation headquartered in Connecticut.
- Women-Owned Business Certification (WBENC): Enable clients to meet their supplier diversity goals.
- Verve consultants work within teams under our client’s direction so our client stays in full control.
- Our employees have experience performing the projects that typically would be done by larger consultancies, without the associated management layers, overhead and expense.
- Our annual giving program includes a percentage of profits donated to the community in addition to four hours per consultant to their local community non-profit organization.
VERVE is committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations by providing objective results- oriented analysis, solutions and implementation strategies. We accomplish this by working with people who are experts in their roles and love what they do.
VERVE partners with some of the world’s leading businesses and provides innovative solutions with the same expertise of a Big Four Firm and larger management consultancies. Being a privately-held consulting firm allows us to offer greater value and flexibility to implement more efficient technology solutions, change the operational status quo of an organization and implement business strategies. With VERVE, you keep control of the entire process as we help you reach your company goals.