VERVE partners with some of the world’s leading businesses and provides innovative solutions offering the same expertise of a Big Four firm or larger management consultancy. With VERVE, you keep control of the entire process as we help you reach your company goals.
Our Business Analysts provide the bridge between business requirements and the solution. We are seeking professional consultants with experience for current project based engagements with responsibilities to include:
- Gathering, documenting and analyzing business requirements.
- Creating requirement specifications, designing new business processes, performing testing, and conversion reconciliation.
- Metrics Development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of Business Analysis experience working on system projects including documenting of business requirements, mapping, designing new business processes, testing, reporting, conversion, training, & go live activities
- CA Agile Central or Rally experience required
- Demonstrated advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with system development lifecycle and methods
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint)
Verve Professional Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.