Corporate Wellness – Health & Nutrition
- Concerned about your employee’s health & well-being?
- Do you want to reduce your healthcare expenses, while increasing your employee productivity?
VERVE introduces an innovative plant-based nutrition program. Our Corporate Wellness Program is based upon a well-documented, science-based nutrition program incorporating whole, plant-based foods advocated by pioneers in the field Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, Dr. Dean Ornish, and Dr. Neal Barnard to name a few. It helps employees transition to a whole foods plant-based diet and sustain that change, while providing a fast return on investment through reduction of healthcare cost expenditures.
Not only will you reduce your healthcare costs, but increase your employee’s productivity and wellness.
Did you know?
*World Health Organization | **American College of Lifestyle Medicine | ***Based upon similar immersion programs, individual results may vary
This is not the typical Corporate Wellness program and will compliment those currently in place.
Our Corporate Wellness Program will improve employee health, increase worksite productivity and reduce health insurance costs.
With a passion for health & wellness, VERVE is here to help deliver and support a Corporate Wellness Program at your organization or firm.
We are an implementation team that’s with you at every step of the way.
As noted, 80% of all healthcare costs are linked to lifestyle-related chronic diseases such as coronary heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol and 13 cancers.* By providing a sustainable employee-based nutrition and lifestyle education program, that expense can be reduced within 3 months.**
We start with a 10-day JumpStart program in which we introduce your employees to this evidence-based whole food, plant-based (WFPB) lifestyle by providing 10 days of delicious WFPB meals. During that timeframe and throughout this program, we provide more nutrition education, explain why this lifestyle has the health benefits it does, and provide the following during this 13-week program:
- Nutrition Education Program
- Whole Food, Plant-Based Prepared Meals
- Dedicated Program Manager and Nutritionist
- Participant Biometrics – before and after
- Corporate Healthcare Cost Benchmarking
- Roll-Out Plan to Other Locations / Employees
- Weekly Coaching – group & one on one
- Grocery Shopping Assistance
- Cooking Classes
- Social Media Encouragement Affinity Group
- Remote Employee Participation
- Onsite Cafeteria / Food Services Menu Planning
*American College of Lifestyle Medicine | **Individual results may vary