MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
Our experienced transaction advisory professionals analyze and validate financial, operational and strategic assumptions to reveal opportunities and bring potential dangers to light.
VERVE can help structure deals to ensure the successful integration of business operations, cultures and strategies. Additionally, VERVE can maximize the value of any domestic or international acquisition by achieving tax efficiencies.
- Financial Matters: Valuations, Financial Analysis, GAAP Compliance, Internal Controls
- Technology Assessment, Standardization and Integration
- Intellectual Property
- Customer Focus and Sales (both current and future)
- Human Resources, Change Management, Employee and Benefit Integration
- Contracts and Insurance
- Tax: Federal, state, local and foreign
- Legal Matters: Litigation, Antitrust, Regulatory, Contract and Buy-out Issues
- Environmental Issues: Permits and licenses, EPA, state and local regulations
- Government Regulations, Filings and Compliance with Laws
- Marketing Arrangements and the Competitive Landscape
- Online Data Room
Identifying targets is a simple task. Developing a sound thesis is far more challenging and the way we bring value.
We help investors make better decisions by performing due diligence, analyzing revenue growth and cost reduction opportunities to determine the full potential of an investment.
VERVE supports private equity firms, financial investors and portfolio companies by identifying remediation opportunities, implementing expense reduction initiatives, and executing growth strategies to maximize return on investment. We do this by assessing the areas below.
- Financials for validity, accounting standards, internal controls and operating capability
- Operations for process optimization opportunities
- HR policies, programs and obligations
- Leadership team and culture
- Contracts for standardization, term review/optimization and outstanding obligations
- Investment/financial strategy
- Supply chain and logistics capacity
- Revenue growth opportunities
- Expense management
- Merger, acquisition and divestiture due diligence and integration
- Critical “C” level staff, such as CFO’s, CIO’s and CHRO’s
We help manufacturing organizations stay ahead of the market, close the gap on competitors and improve profitability.
VERVE can identify product cost savings through effective procurement, and optimize manufacturing processes. We can create a lasting competitive advantage by finding and implementing new technologies. For example, VERVE has managed the transfer of products across multiple manufacturing facilities and moved the production line to a new facility for a Fortune 500 firm.
- Cost accounting
- Logistics – Warehousing and distribution
- Capital equipment installations
- Documentation and associated change control processes
- Developing parts and assembly drawings
- Process engineering
- ERP system implementations
- Order fulfillment
- Customer satisfaction
- SOX compliance
We can create and implement cost savings initiatives, develop an efficient supply chain and streamline operations.
We help pharmaceutical and medical products companies create innovative and effective strategies.
We help pharmaceutical companies by providing project management expertise and compliance solutions that help launch products while minimizing costs and time to market.
VERVE significantly improves returns on R&D and marketing investments by drawing on our understanding of industry trends and company dynamics to help our clients develop actionable competitive strategies.
- Transaction Support and Integration
• Joint ventures
• Transition Service Agreement (TSA) management
- Functional support such as finance, accounting, human resources and technology
- Product launch and commercialization
- Marketing programs
- PMO implementation/support
- Project management
- Regulatory compliance
- Quality assurance
- Global affairs
- Change management
- Technology transformations