Merger Integration & Business Transformation
VERVE supports recently merged firms to integrate the two entities, move compliance and strategic initiatives forward, and managed their rebranding initiatives.
A privately-held newly acquired technology firm needed integration support after their recent merger and for the rebranding activities they needed to undertake. Specifically they needed high caliber technical and marketing program/project managers as well as business analysts to ensure their success and support their newly formed Program Management Office (PMO).
VERVE assembled a team of program and project managers quickly to support our client’s strategic initiatives, compliance requirements and met their very tight deadlines. Our combined activity led to an increase in structured project management discipline which resulted in the delivery of many technical projects, a successful rebranding launch of a newly merged entity and the resultant successful IPO.
- Common Data Platform Model: One of VERVE’s technical program managers was instrumental in the successful pilot delivery of a common data platform model which was a mission-critical initiative to the business. This new platform now allows for greater data ingestion efficiency and cost reductions. It is now the platform of the future for our client.
VERVE’s security team worked on establishing integrated control frameworks, establishing information security and privacy policies, identifying gaps with current practices and establishing metrics for improvement.
- PMO Support and Reporting: VERVE’s business analyst worked with our client’s PMO establishing executive dashboards, communications, issue/risk management documents, scheduling and stakeholder status presentations. Other VERVE project managers were instrumental in developing the client’s internal project managers regarding estimating resources, developing scope documents, creating charters and dashboards and reviewing project milestones. They also supported the client’s agile implementation leading stand up meetings, sprint reviews and the updating of SOP’s. Another of VERVE’s program managers worked with IT in establishing a service delivery structure (quality, governance etc.) as well as their network security architecture.
- Technical project management: VERVE’s project managers supported a variety of software development initiatives, including compliance, application development as well as multiple integration projects.
- Strategic Sourcing: Our consultants assisted with the implementation of a new contracts administration system and the structuring of this critical area to increase cost reductions and standardizations.
- Marketing and Branding: VERVE led the effort for over 15 different workstreams as the main interface between the firm hired to create the branding and our client’s management team. A new branding of the two recently merged companies was released on time and on budget.